MCA TRAINING BY HUSTLE INC.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLD CALLING ON CRAIGSLIST

Go down

COLD CALLING ON CRAIGSLIST Empty COLD CALLING ON CRAIGSLIST

Post by hustleinc Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 am

Hey team! We want to go over something with you guys.
We are SALES PEOPLE. SALES AGENTS. SALES ASSOCIATES.
Something we might need to work on is cold calling.

What this means is calling people that haven't responded to any ads. People that haven't seen your ad on Craigslist, people you haven't even talked to, who maybe haven't even heard about MCA. This is a little harder than speaking with people who HAVE seen and responded to an ad. But anyways, here's how to find people to cold call:

1) Go on craigslist.

2) Find the search box.

3) Enter the area code of whatever city you want. (for example, I'm marketing in Sacramento for now, so I'd type in "916")

4) It'll give you options of what sections to search. Click "Resumes"

5) Since you typed an area code, all the listing that come up will have phone numbers in them, and they will be people that are looking for work. You'll also be able to see right away how professional they are, what kind of experience they have, and what kind of work they're looking for.

6) Once you find someone, call them and start the conversation with something like "Hey, my name's _______, I saw you are looking for work and I got a chance to look over your resume on Craigslist"

Then go from there!

GOLDEN RULE FOR COLD CALLING:
Don't give up, until they hang up.
It's not a no until they hang up on you.
Even if they say they're not interested.
Your job is to MAKE them interested.

If they're not interested, ask if they'd be interested in signing up for your coverage. That way you have 2 chances to earn their business!

Remember to #AlwaysHUSTLE!

hustleinc
Admin

https://hustleinc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum